The club gives you all the instruction and support you need to create 12 monthly three course menus, matched with Australian cellar door wines.
Once you purchase a 2019 Table & Taste Club membership, you will be emailed a link to register all your club member’s email addresses.
Once registered, each member will automatically be sent all the menus up-to-date, which means you can join the club any time in 2019.
All Club Members will be emailed on the 3rd of every month.
- Each month, a new menu is emailed direct to members. Each email contains a Monthly Menu Card with a cooking timeline and Recipe Cards for a starter, main and dessert.
- The Cards break down the recipes into manageable stages and feature important tips and step-by-step photos to explain the important steps in specific cooking techniques. All cards are in PDF form for ease of printing, if desired.
- Gluten free and Vegetarian Options in all Menus.
- Each month we have matched Australian cellar door wines to each course, from our monthly feature Wineries.
- The Wine Email contains instructions on how to purchase the wine direct from the cellar door and have it delivered to your home.
- Every month the feature wineries offer our members exclusive discounts and specials that are valid either in that month or throughout the year.
Members-only Facebook Group
- The Table & Taste Club Facebook Group has cooking demonstration videos, menu introductions and extra cooking tips and tricks.
- Menu and Wine introductions
- Connect with other club members, Australia-wide
5% Discount on Cooking Classes
- We will be teaching cooking classes around Western Australia. If you would like us to come to your town, let us know!
- At the end of the year we will host Table & Taste food and wine events in both the Swan Valley and Margaret River Wine Regions.
- Members will be the first to hear about these events and have priority in purchasing tickets.