Italian food is home-style and meant to be shared. Quality ingredients, prepared simply and served at their best are combined with traditional cooking techniques that are mastered and passed down from generation to generation.
In this class, we cover some of the most famous Italian cooking skills, pizza dough, gnocchi and canoli. Each of these is best learnt hands-on, so every participants will be able to make their own batches, learn traditional techniques and all our tips to allow you to simply and efficiently reproduce at home.
PRICE $130.00 per person
Pizza with Italian Proscuitto & Buffalo Mozzarella
Gnocchi with Mushroom, Goats Cheese, Chilli, Lemon & Cream
Ricotta Canoli with Chocolate & Pistachios
What does the class include?
- Hands- on Master pizza dough & rolling technique
- Tomato Sauce Base
- Hands-on Gnocchi dough, shaping and rolling technique.
- Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Goats Cheese, Chilli, Lemon & Cream
- Hands-on Canoli shaping and piping with Chocolate & Pistachios
- Generous tastings of all the food we make in class.
- A complementary glass of bubbly.
What should I bring?
Wear comfortable clothes and closed in shoes. Bring an apron if you have one. BYO Drinks.
How can I enquire about booking a class in my town?
Please click on the link above or fill in a contact form to enquire about booking this class in your town. We will work with you to find a suitable kitchen, date and time. We require a minimum number of class bookings to travel to your town for this class. This minimum number will depend on your location.