Northam Cooking Class – Sunday 19th May – Taste of Italy
Bencubbin Cooking Class – Sunday 26th May – Taste of Italy
Wyalkatchem Cooking Class – Saturday 1st June – Taste of Italy
Bruce Rock Cooking Class – Sunday 7th July – Taste of Italy
Cunderdin Cooking Class – Saturday 13th July – Taste of Italy
Italian food is home-style and is meant to be shared. Quality ingredients, prepared simply, are combined with traditional cooking techniques, mastered and passed down from generation to generation.
In this class, we cover some of the most famous Italian cooking skills, pizza dough, gnocchi and cannoli. Each of these is best learnt hands-on, so every participant will be able to make their own batches and practise traditional techniques. All our tips will allow you to simply and efficiently reproduce the recipes at home.
We will all get to enjoy the delicious Italian menu that we prepare in class.
PRICE – $135.00 per person
DETAILS – Hands-on and demonstration style. Menu contains gluten and isn’t suitable for gluten free.
Pizza with Italian Proscuitto & Buffalo Mozzarella
Gnocchi with Mushroom, Goats Cheese, Chilli, Lemon & Cream
Ricotta Cannoli with Chocolate & Pistachios
What does the class include?
- Hands-on Master pizza dough & rolling technique
- Tomato Sauce Base
- Hands-on Gnocchi dough, shaping and rolling technique.
- Mushrooms, Goats Cheese, Chilli, Lemon & Cream Sauce
- Hands-on Cannoli shaping and piping with Chocolate, Ricotta filling & Pistachios
- Generous tastings of all the food we make in class.
- INCLUDES a complementary glass of delicious WA wine AND a gnocchi rolling tool.
What should I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed in shoes. Bring an apron if you have one.
- We will let you know about any specialised utensils or equipment that you will have the opportunity to purchase in class (or can bring from home).
- Unless otherwise stated, we are happy for you to BYO too.
Does the class include tastings?
Absolutely! In order to cook great food you have to taste it. Besides, enjoying the food is one of the best parts of the class experience. With ample opportunities to taste and feast on all of the dishes we create, at the end you will be feeling full and satisfied.
How many people will be in my class?
As we travel around the state and bring the class to you, we require a minimum number of 10 participants per class to run. We won’t book any more than about 16 per class, so you get plenty of viewing space and attention to learn the cooking techniques.
How can I enquire about booking a class in my town?
Please click on the link above or fill in a contact form to enquire about booking this class in your town. We will work with you to find a suitable, local kitchen, date and time. We require a minimum number of class bookings to travel to your town for this class. This minimum number will depend on your location.