Moora Cooking Class
Skills Session – Gnocchi Making
Location: Central Midlands High School
Date: Saturday 1st August
Time: 10am – 12noon
Enjoy a fun morning of gnocchi making, a skill best learnt hands-on. Every participant will be able to make their own batches and practise traditional techniques. All my tips will allow you to simply and efficiently reproduce a delicious meal of gnocchi with an incredible mushroom sauce.
DETAILS – Hands-on and demonstration style. Menu contains gluten and isn’t suitable for gluten free.
Gnocchi with Mushroom, Chilli, Lemon & Pecorino Cream & Pangratatto
What does the class include?
- Hands-on Gnocchi dough, shaping and rolling technique.
- Demo of Mushrooms, Goats Cheese, Chilli, Lemon & Cream Sauce
- Demo of Pangrattato
- Generous lunch of gnocchi.
- INCLUDES a complementary glass of delicious WA wine AND a gnocchi rolling tool.
What should I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed in shoes. Bring an apron if you have one.
Under 15’s must be accompanied by an adult and pay a full priced ticket.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Tickets to workshops must be purchased at least two days prior to the class date, to ensure all participants are catered for.