Lot 39 Long Table Dinner
Food, wine & friends.
Location: Lot 39, Goomalling
Date: Saturday 17th October
Time: 5:30pm til late.
With an open kitchen, I prepare and serve six delicious plates for you to enjoy, each served with complementary wine tastings. They are perfect bites that you can recreate at home the next time you have friends over. You’ll receive all the recipes and be able to wander into the kitchen and ask questions as I cook, or just sit back at the table with a glass of wine and enjoy the food with your friends.
Please note this class does contain gluten, but can be made gluten free upon request.
Class Menu will look a little like this…
Brie, Truffle & Crostini
Squid Ink Crackers, Scallops, Avocado & Sesame
Palm Sugar Pork Belly Taco with Jalapeno Salsa
Five Spice Duck Croquettes, Pickled Cucumber & Hoisin
Rump Cap & Chimichurri with Sweet & Sour Red Capsicums
Chocolate Sorbet, Brownie & Salted Caramel
What does the class include?
- Demonstration of Cooking techniques.
- Six delicious courses.
- Recipe Cards.
- INCLUDES complementary paired boutique wine tastings for each course.
What should I bring?
- This is class is demonstration only, so you don’t need to bring a thing! Frock up and be prepared to enjoy the evening.
- Unless otherwise stated, you are welcome to BYO.
- We will let you know about any specialised equipment and ingredients that you will have the opportunity to purchase in class.
Under 15’s must be accompanied by an adult and pay a full priced ticket.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets to classes must be purchased at least two days prior to the class date, to ensure all participants are catered for.