Lot 39 Long Table Dinner
Share Plates & Wine
Location: Lot 39, Goomalling
Date: Saturday 8th August
With an open kitchen, I prepare and serve six delicious share plates for you to enjoy, each paired with wine. They are perfect bites that work together as a whole menu or individually as a side, starter or nibble with drinks. You’ll receive all the recipes and be able to wander into the kitchen and ask questions as I cook, or just sit back at the table with a glass of wine and enjoy the food with your friends.
Please note this class does contain gluten, but can be made gluten free upon request.
Class Menu will look a little like this…
Scallop, Tomatoes & Balsamic Crostini
Wild Mushroom & Cheese Tart
Duck Croquettes & Yuzu Mayo
Spiced Lamb Cutlets & Smoked Eggplant
Broccolini, Herb Oil & Goats Cheese
Dulce de Leche Pie & Chocolate Sorbet
What does the class include?
- Demonstration of Cooking techniques.
- Six delicious course.
- Recipe Cards and a Cooking Timeline.
- INCLUDES complementary paired boutique wine tastings for each course.
What should I bring?
- This is class is demonstration only, so you don’t need to bring a thing! Frock up and be prepared to enjoy the evening.
- Unless otherwise stated, you are welcome to BYO.
- We will let you know about any specialised equipment and ingredients that you will have the opportunity to purchase in class.
Under 15’s must be accompanied by an adult and pay a full priced ticket.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Tickets to classes must be purchased at least two days prior to the class date, to ensure all participants are catered for.