Beverley Cooking Class
Location: Beverley District High School Home Ec Room
Date: Saturday 27th February
Time: 12 – 2:30pm
Enjoy a fun morning of gnocchi making, a skill best learnt hands-on. All my tips will allow you to simply and efficiently reproduce perfect pillowy gnocchi, with an incredible mushroom sauce. You’ll get to watch and then have a go at making it yourself. Then we will all get to relax and enjoy a delicious lunch of the gnocchi we make in class, with a glass of wine.
DETAILS – Hands-on and demonstration style. Vegetarian. Menu contains gluten and isn’t suitable for gluten free.
Gnocchi with Mushroom, Chilli, Lemon & Pecorino Cream & Pangrattato
What does the class include?
- Hands-on Gnocchi dough, shaping and rolling technique.
- Demo of Mushrooms, Goats Cheese, Chilli, Lemon & Cream Sauce
- Demo of Pangrattato
- Generous lunch of gnocchi.
- INCLUDES a complementary glass of delicious WA wine AND a gnocchi rolling tool to take home.
What should I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed in shoes. Bring an apron if you have one.
- BYO welcome.
Under 15’s must be accompanied by an adult and pay a full priced ticket.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets to workshops must be purchased at least two days prior to the class date, to ensure all participants are catered for.