Anyone in Australia can join the club. We give you all the instruction and support you need to create 12 monthly three course menus, matched with Australian cellar door wines.
Step 1: Purchase ONE 2021 Table & Taste Dinner Party Club Membership for your whole club. Once you have paid, we will email you a link for you to register all your Club Members (up to 12 individuals) so you all receive all our emails and can join the Facebook group.
Once registered, each member will automatically be emailed all the menus. All Club Members will be emailed on the 1st of every month.
Step 2: Organise your club. Decide who, when and how your club members will cook the menus. You can create a roster, cook together, or bring and share.
Step 3: Eat, Drink & Enjoy. Order the wine direct from the wineries each month and cook the menus we send you. Food, wine and friends made super easy…and mighty delicious and fun too 😉
What You Receive
- Each month, a new menu is emailed direct to members. Each email contains a Monthly Menu Card with a cooking timeline and Recipe Cards for a starter, main and dessert.
- The Cards break down the recipes into manageable stages and feature important tips and step-by-step photos to explain the important steps in specific cooking techniques. All cards are in PDF form for ease of printing, if desired.
- Gluten free and Vegetarian Options in all Menus.
- Each month we have matched Australian cellar door wines to each course, from our monthly feature Wineries.
- The Wine Email contains instructions on how to purchase the wine direct from the cellar door and have it delivered to your home.
- Every month the feature wineries offer our members exclusive discounts and specials that are valid either in that month or throughout the year.
Members-only Facebook Group
- The Table & Taste Club Facebook Group has YouTube videos, cooking LIVES, menu introductions and extra cooking tips and tricks.
- Connect with other club members, Australia-wide.
5% Discount on Cooking Classes – We will be teaching cooking classes around Western Australia. If you would like us to come to your town, let us know!
Events – In 2019 we hosted two incredible long table lunches in both the Swan Valley and Margaret River Wine Regions. Members will be the first to hear about these previously SOLD OUT events and have priority in purchasing tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- It is up to the Club members to provide and update all the club Member Names and email addresses.
- Your club has one month to provide all contact details of your club members, via the emailed link.
- You may have up to 12 members in your club, per Annual Membership purchase.
- New Club Members cannot be added over the course of 2021.
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with queries and to access more information.
- Club Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All members in your Table & Taste Club must be residents of Australia.
- Table & Taste reserves to right to change the Terms of the Annual Club Membership at any time and without prior written notice and withdraw the membership at any time.