Pingelly Cooking Class – Sunday 24th November – Christmas Canapes
Pingelly Cooking Class
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Location: Pingelly PRACC
Date: Sunday 24th November, 2019
A complete menu of canapes to serve up to your friends. Most of the work can be done in advance and with a little organisation, the menu can be made and served with minimal stress. I’ll show you how you can fit in the cooking with a cooking timeline, so you can get to enjoy the evening as much as your friends.
PRICE – $135.00 per person
DETAILS – Hands-on and demonstration style. Menu contains gluten and isn’t suitable for gluten free.
Triple Cream Brie, Pickled Peach & Rosemary Crispbread
Mushroom Rolls & Smokey Red Pepper Sauce
Saffron Filo Tarts, Scallops, Dill & Chives
Duck Croquettes & Cherry Relish
Vietnamese Pork Belly Soft Tacos
Rum & Raisin Brownies & Dark Caramel
What does the class include?
- Hands-on and demonstration Cooking technique
- Generous tastings of all the food we make in class.
- Recipe Cards and a Cooking Timeline
- INCLUDES a complementary glass of delicious WA Sparkling wine.
What should I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed in shoes. Bring an apron if you have one.
- We will let you know about any specialised utensils or equipment that you will have the opportunity to purchase in class (or can bring from home).
- Unless otherwise stated, we are happy for you to BYO too.
Does the class include tastings?
Absolutely! In order to cook great food you have to taste it. Besides, enjoying the food is one of the best parts of the class experience. With ample opportunities to taste and feast on all of the dishes we create, at the end you will be feeling full and satisfied.
How many people will be in my class?
As we travel around the state and bring the class to you, we require a minimum number of 10 participants per class to run. We won’t book any more than about 16 per class, so you get plenty of viewing space and attention to learn the cooking techniques.
How can I enquire about booking a class in my town?
Please click on the link above or fill in a contact form to enquire about booking this class in your town. We will work with you to find a suitable, local kitchen, date and time. We require a minimum number of class bookings to travel to your town for this class. This minimum number will depend on your location.