With an open kitchen, I prepare six delicious share plates for you to enjoy, paired with wine. They are perfect little bites that work together as a whole menu or individually as a side, starter or nibble with drinks. You’ll receive all the recipes and be able to watch and ask questions as I cook, or just sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy the food with your friends at a long table.
PRICE – $150.00 per person
DETAILS – Hands-on and demonstration style. Can be made gluten free and vegetarian.
HOW MANY – Minimum 10 and Maximum 20
The class menu will look a little like this…
Tempura Mushrooms, Tsuyu sauce & Spring Onion Salt
Scallops, Tomatoes & Balsamic
Duck Croquettes & Yuzu Mayo
Spiced Lamb Cutlets
Broccolini, Herb Oil & Goats Cheese
Brownies & Raspberry Sorbet
What does the class include?
- Demonstration of Cooking techniques.
- Six delicious course.
- Recipe Cards and a Cooking Timeline.
- INCLUDES complementary paired boutique wine tastings.
What should I bring?
- This is class is demonstration only, so you don’t need to bring a thing! Frock up, and be prepared to enjoy the evening.
- We will let you know about any specialised equipment and ingredients that you will have the opportunity to purchase in class.
- Unless otherwise stated, we are happy for you to BYO too.
Does the class include tastings?
This class includes a complete six course menu, served with paired wine.
How many people will be in my class?
As we travel around the state and bring the class to you, we require a minimum number of 10 participants per class to run. We won’t book any more than about 12 for this class, so you get plenty of viewing space and attention to learn the cooking techniques.
How can I enquire about booking a class in my town?
Please click on the link above or fill in a contact form to enquire about booking this class in your town. We will work with you to find a suitable, local kitchen, date and time. We require a minimum number of class bookings to travel to your town for this class. This minimum number will depend on your location.